Smart phones break. They fall, slip from your hands, and hit the pavement. And when they do, even the best protected devices break. When you’re a year-round bike commuter, you likely utilize your smart phone apps and features while riding. That puts your phone out in the open probably attached to your handlebars or frame making it more vulnerable to damage. Had my case been protected by a product like the Otterbox uniVERSE case, perhaps the serious damage below would not have occurred.
So where’s the best place to get your smartphone fixed in Fort Collins? After considering referrals and visiting a few phone repair stores in person, I chose an independently owned business in Fort Collins to fix my smartphone ~ The Phone Recyclist. Here’s why:
- Responsiveness – the owner, Chris, responded to my inquiry immediately from my phone call to his company. He could repair my phone in 30 minutes, same day service. Open by appointment, seven days a week, 9 a.m. – 7 p.m. M-Sat and Sun 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. are perfect hours.
- Competitive price – comparable to other companies who do smart phone repairs.
- Convenient location – located on Howes Ave., any opportunity to avoid College Avenue I’ll take! Parking around The Phone Recyclist is ample, free, and not in a highly congested area.
- Independently owned, local business – I do my due diligence before working with most companies. It’s a legit, registered corporation with the Colorado Secretary of State.
- Stellar customer reviews – The company is out there on social media and appeared to have a lot of very happy, satisfied customers. Plus, they offer a one year-guarantee on parts and labor.
I got my phone back within the timeframe Chris promised ~ 1/2 hour. Beautiful, shiny, and you would never know that it was completely shattered and falling apart just minutes prior. And, it still works perfectly!
If you want fast, affordable, and reliable smart phone repair, call 970-402-7981 or e-mail email@example.com to set up a repair!